The Pumpkins in the Park 5k is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with Packet Pick-Up and Race Day events. Volunteers provide key support to the thousands of participants as they run, celebrate and support Chicago Park District’s Night out in the Parks, our official charity partner.
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the Pumpkins in the Park 5k a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process on the EnMotive volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed time frame before registering for desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
• Assigning bibs and distributing goodie bags at Packet Pick-Up.
• Organizing runners by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line.
• Directing & cheering on the course to keep all race participants safe and motivated.
To be considered a Volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers. Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
• Complete a submission of the volunteer group registration form. It is important to indicate the number of volunteers your group will be providing accurately, as RAM Racing relies on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.
• Wait until the Volunteer Manager follows up to confirm your group’s participation by sending a specific URL unique to your group
• Once you receive this private registration link, have ALL group members register through this link and this link ONLY!
RAM Racing is happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, or have any other questions, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing the Volunteer Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still have questions? For more information about becoming a volunteer for a RAM Racing event, check out our Volunteer FAQ page.
The volunteer registration page shows all available volunteer shifts.